|One-time non-refundable registration fee
|Part-time placement (up to 30 hours per week)
|Full-time placement (30 or more hours per week)
|Nanny Shares (two families hiring a nanny together)
- Permanent Placement Fees are one-time fees based on the number of hours your nanny will work per week and are due in full to the agency along with a signed employment contract once a job offer is made.
- Registration and Permanent Placement Fees can be paid by check or credit card-we currently accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
Ask us about our flexible rates for short-term placements!
|Per Day Referral Fee
|Non-Registered Referral Fee (includes hotel guests)
|Overnight Referral Fee
|Same-Day Referral Fee
- Nanny Rates start at $13 per hour for one child. The rate increases $1.50 per hour per additional child.
- Nanny Rates for infant care (children under 6 months old) start at $15 per hour.
- Nanny Rates for sick child care start at $15 per hour for one child. The rate increases $1 per hour per additional child.
- Nanny Share Rates for temporary nannies start at $18 per hour.
- Nannies must be paid for a minimum four hour shift.