At A Brilliant Nanny, we understand how time-consuming and frustrating the process of finding a quality nanny can be. We also know that finding the best childcare for your children is one of the most important things you can do for them. At ABN, we will only send you nannies we feel will be a great match for your family.
We offer on-call nanny services for families whose childcare needs are flexible and occasional, as well as full and part-time permanent placements. We also offer summer and short-term placements.
Nanny Salaries, Taxes and Benefits
Suggested Permanent Nanny Salaries (before taxes)
Full Time (40 hours per week) $680-$880 per week
More than 40 hours per week $850-$1,200 per week
Part-time $18 to $25 per hour, depending on experience and responsibilities
Permanent Nanny Benefits
- Employment Agreement signed by the nanny and the family
- Paid vacation, legal holidays, and family sick leave (in accordance with Oregon employment law)
- Guaranteed wages based on employment agreement
- Mileage reimbursement (or car provided for use) during work hours – the current IRS mileage reimbursement rate is 58 cents per mile
- Health Insurance (optional)
- Appropriate state and federal tax withholdings
Taxes and Employment
Any nanny you hire is your employee. If you pay your nanny more than $2,100 in a calendar year or more than $1,100.00 in a quarter, you are responsible for employer taxes and withholdings. Check out MyHomePay for more information.